cá cược thể thao hợp pháp_tai w88club_cá cược bóng đá đổi thưởng
The Art Gallery produces about 13 exhibitions per year. The year round schedule includes international, national and provincial touring shows as well as exhibits featuring local artists. The Art Galley hosts an opening for each exhibit, providing refreshments and entertainment.
As well as the regular exhibits, a pictorial history of the construction of the Alaska Highway is located in the stairway of the annex.
The Dawson Creek Art Gallery is committed to producing a balanced exhibition schedule featuring both local and touring exhibits. Application to exhibit is previewed by the curator and then evaluated by the exhibition committee. Reviews are conducted on a monthly basis, however, the exhibition schedule is confirmed 12-16 months in advance. Exhibits are scheduled for a period of approximately three weeks. Submissions for exhibition at the Dawson Creek Art Gallery should include the following documentation:
- Letter requesting exhibition should include a statement of the intent or focus of the exhibition, names of the artists involved (if group exhibition) and preferred date of exhibition.
- High resolution electronic images or photographs of recent or retrospective work relating to the exhibition.
- Artist Bio/Curriculum Vitae including all relevant education, exhibition and biographical information.
- Any specifications needed for installation of the exhibit. Please keep in mind that, because of the limitations of the ramp system, large vertical pieces are challenging to exhibit. Large three dimensional pieces are limited to display in the centre court.
- Applications for exhibition will be kept for up to six months to confirm acceptance. A letter will be sent to the successful applicants with a contract to be completed by the artist.
How the Gallery is Set Up
The Gallery uses a ramp system along the walls of the annex which accommodates 200 linear feet of hanging space.